• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb 300 rum

bradaet

WTB 300 Remington Ultra Mag
Please send pics, gun info, asking price.
Please list weight,round through gun

300 rum

Remington 700 PSS 300 Ultra – TPS base and rings – Super Sniper Scope – Barrel setback and action trued, Vais break & limbsaver pad by Randy @ R&D Precision – Stock filled with lead shot and epoxy – skim bedded – professional trigger job - 50 rounds through rifle –
$1795
P1010038.jpg

P1010040.jpg

bradaet, I weighed my rifle and it weighed in at 12 LBS that weight includes the 6.5X20X50 Lupy.

BigBuck

WTB 300 Remington Ultra Mag
Please send pics, gun info, asking price.
Please list weight,round through gun

What are you looking to spend I have a hell of deal on a Christensens Carbon one Custom in 300 ultra, with Swarovski 4x12x50 tds recticle rifle scope mounted on it. Also comes with a custom fitted Americase with Christensen logo. Guns has 100 rounds thru it and shoots under 1moa with factory ammo, and 1/2 to 3/4 moa with different handloads.

As much as i hate to do this, i have for sale a rem 300 ultra mag in a 700 safari grade rifle 1 of 150 of witch less than half were classic style. Rifle was built in the custom shop in 2000, all were glass bedded, gun is unfired with all paperwork, also gun has a set of leupold bases,rings, and a vx3 3x9x40 in a factory custom shop case. Due to divorce, and economy i have to sell this rifle. Also i need to tell you that hart built these barrels for these rifles [ so i was told by some one that knows more than me] Muzzle diamater is .830 i would sell this rifle for 1700.00....Thanks...Pat