• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 300 RUM Brass

rangerman

I would like to buy some 300 RUM brass. If anyone has any or knows where I can buy some I would appreciate it. I would prefer Nosler headstamp rather than the Remington but would take any at this point.
Thanks,
Brian

You will likely have to buy factory rounds. I only know of one place locally that has any 300 rum brass and they want nearly as much as the slow loads by rem just for their brass. Have you been watching the inventory at shooters pro shop for the nos brass?? Sometimes they also have blem ammo at pretty decent prices...

Thanks for letting me know k8hvntn. I really would prefer the Nosler headstamp 300 RUM brass as that is what I have used for 6 years. I am going to try the Remington headstamp 300 RUM brass and see how it shoots in my gun. Like I said I've never used it and really never thought about using the Remington since the Nosler always shot very well in my gun.
I will keep you in mind if the Remington works for me. By the way, does anyone tried these two different kinds of brass and seen if there is any difference as far as accuracy goes?
Thanks to all who have responded to my request. I really appreciate your help!

I have shot both. when I made my saum my gunsmith had some nos. brass. I shoot it with my rem brass and shoot the same. Rem brass although needs some work. (which is the main diff most high dollar brass.) the rem needs the primer pockets need reamed to get rid of the burs, trim the necks to a uniform length, turn the necks to a uniform thickness. than I anneal them to get them to uniform tensions. the annealing does not really need to be done to right away but I neck them down for my 7 saum. any way if you want some I know how hard it is to find the critters right now. thought I built my saum and would not find brass.

I just bought a 100 from Cheaper than dirt for $57/50 plus shipping

Chuck's reloading had 300 RUM Rem. brass at a great price. And have had great dealings with them before. I have gotten around 400 from them before without breaking the bank. Hope it helps.
gun) I like BIG BOOMS and Fast bullets.

Thanks Cornbread for the heads up. I would appreciate it if you could send me a PM with Chucks Reloading contact information.
I would prefer Nosler brass but may have to settle for the Remington headstamp.

Thanks Cornbread for the heads up. I would appreciate it if you could send me a PM with Chucks Reloading contact information.
I would prefer Nosler brass but may have to settle for the Remington headstamp.
chucksreloading.com You will have to contact him via e-mail. Just let him know how many you want and he will send a e-mail back letting you know how much with shipping. He has always been real good to deal with.