• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 30 Cal Barrel

dirtball

I am looking for a 30 cal barrel 10 twist 5R rifling 1.25" straight, NO taper, that will finish 30" or longer.

Thanks

Dave

Check bugholes.com Southern Precision Rifles has many barrels in stock.

Thanks for taking your time to reply, but I already checked Bugholes, Grizzly, Bruno's, 6mmAR, and couple of others that stock barrels, so I thought I would try asking on the forums before I order one and wait til next summer to get it.

Dave

Too bad you have to have a 30'' and no taper because I would sell the one off of my .300 Rum it is 26'' Sendero countour but no flutes . Broughton Barrel, its a shooter but I wouldnt mind going to a .338 .

Good luck maybe someone has what your looking for.

If you are interested I know of a Shilen 30 Cal. SS I believe it is 1.350 though I think it will finish at 30 inches. Shilen uses a button for their barrels. I can't say if it is 5r or not. They price is $300.00. If you are interested let me know and I will get with owner.

Shoot1000
I thank you for your offer. I am fairly certain that Shilen does not do 5R or 5C riffling, and the 1.35" diameter will put me over weight for my class.

Thanks Again

Dave

STILL LOOKING