• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 30 cal barrel take off and 223 BF bolt rem 700

joe30007

Building a 300 wisper. Looking for a take off or a used barrel in 30 cal. Also looking for a rem 700 223 bolt face bolt.

I have several factory take off that are brand new. Are you looking for something like that or a take off custom barrel?

I have a new, never fired Sako 30-06 take off barrel. $150 PM me.

A factory take off will be fine. I need it a little heavy for the silencer that is going on is a little heavy.

send postal m.o order to
bill larson
5901 longest drive
south beloit,Il.
ph:815-230-9016
and your shipping address...
thanks
bill larson

I've got 2 custom 30 cal stainless take off barrels. One is a Broughton 27 1/2" long with a .925 muzzle dia. not threaded for a muzzle brake It has a 300 WSM chamber and is threaded for a Remington. I'd take $100 shipped.

The other I believe is a Hart barrel that is 26 1/4" long, is threaded for a muzzle brake and has a .950" muzzle diameter. It has a 300 Weatherby chamber and is threaded for a Remington. I'd take $75 shipped.

I found 3 new stainless factory Remington take offs. Two of them are chambered in 300 Win Mag and the other 308 Win. I'd take $60 shipped each.

How long are the cylinders on them? What is the size on the new rem barrels? What twist? Thanks

I've got 2 custom 30 cal stainless take off barrels. One is a Broughton 27 1/2" long with a .925 muzzle dia. not threaded for a muzzle brake It has a 300 WSM chamber and is threaded for a Remington. I'd take $100 shipped.

The other I believe is a Hart barrel that is 26 1/4" long, is threaded for a muzzle brake and has a .950" muzzle diameter. It has a 300 Weatherby chamber and is threaded for a Remington. I'd take $75 shipped.

I found 3 new stainless factory Remington take offs. Two of them are chambered in 300 Win Mag and the other 308 Win. I'd take $60 shipped each.

I'm interested in the hart barrel whats action end diameter if its 1.25" I think I will take it. Any idea of the round count on it and do you have pics of it.