WTB .284 Berger vld hunting or Nosler Accubonds 168g

bpb1530

Hi there, like alot of other people I'm sure. I am looking for some Berger vld hunting or Nosler ablr in 168g for my new toy (28 Nosler) I talked to Berger this morning they said they are in production as we speak but won't hit the shelves until mid to late March. Thanks for any help.

Hi there, like alot of other people I'm sure. I am looking for some Berger vld hunting or Nosler ablr in 168g for my new toy (28 Nosler) I talked to Berger this morning they said they are in production as we speak but won't hit the shelves until mid to late March. Thanks for any help.
Nosler all the way. I have had 2 train wrecks with Berger bullets. No penetration...

I have plenty of 168g ABLR…..but unfortunately, just like this thread, it's in the wrong place to be any use to you.

Cheers.

Sorry, just signed up. No clue what I'm doing. Lol but I guess thats obvious. Where do I need to post this?
There is the classifieds section, but until you have the required number of posts, you can't use it.
This is to stop spam.
Not saying you have put spam up, but you will get more hits in the proper section than here.

Cheers.

I have plenty of 168g ABLR…..but unfortunately, just like this thread, it's in the wrong place to be any use to you.

Cheers.
Sorry, just signed up. No clue what I'm doing. Lol but I guess thats obvious. Where do I need to post this? I
There is the classifieds section, but until you have the required number of posts, you can't use it.
This is to stop spam.
Not saying you have put spam up, but you will get more hits in the proper section than here.

Cheers.
Ok thanks, I will post it there when I am able too.

Nosler all the way. I have had 2 train wrecks with Berger bullets. No penetration...
That's the way I'm leaning. I have always shot Nosler. But a buddy is trying to convince me to try bergers. Right now I will try anything I can find in the 160-180 hunting bullet class. Lol

You might consider including a rough location in your account settings ... if you're local to someone that can help.

Between the two, I'd go with Berger 168; I am a longtime Nosler user. I still shoot Nosler but prefer Berger and accounts for most of my LR harvests. Having said that because of your case capacity, I agree with @softtail103 and go with the 195 Berger, but that's just me. Good luck.