• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .223 or .22-250

Does it have to be used? We've got lots of new rifles that we could make you a good deal on. What brand?

used or brand does not matter, i am looking for something in my price range that will shoot decently. i would like ot pay under $400. email me if you have anything in mind. i was looking at a new england firearms handy rifle ( yeah i know cheap but im in college)

I have one of those Mossberg SSi-One's in .223 Remington with a heavy barrel I picked up new for less the $200.00 from Gander Mountain. It originaly came with the 30-06 barrel. I ordered the heavy .223 barrel through ebay and realy like it. The trigger could use some work though to make it a target gun. I wanted a nice looking single shot but could not afford a T/C and the New England was too plain looking, even though I almost bought two in the .223 heavy barrel styles with simmons 4-12 scopes recently because of the price. I do hear that it is an accurate enough work horse for coyote hunting according to a bunch of guys who have used them and taken dogs with them out to 200 yards on broadside shots. A couple of guys at my range purchased them in .243 for coyotes and deer combos. You can never go wrong with a nice savage rifle either. I have or should I say my dad has a 250 savage made in 1917 or 1919 and it shoots great with 100 gr loads. It has taken many deer over the years. The dang barrel screws off for cleaning and transport. This rifle will regularly shoot an inch or less at 100 yards and the scope is darned near as old as the rifle. It was my first deer gun and still one of my favorites when my dad lets me borrow it of course.