• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB .223 AI Dies

Jay03

I am looking for some .223 AI dies if anyone has any that they no longer use...

I am partial to redding but RCBS and hornady work fine as well, oh and I would be all over a 3 die neck sizer set.... Thanks

I have a N.I.B. set. Contains 1. Body die, 2. "S" bushing neck die, 3. Competion seating die, 4. Carbide expander button for neck die. They were included with my .223 AI 40' rifle build. I had to sell rifle before using it(divorce). Still have dies. They are in a redding 223 comp. seating die box. Seating die is marked .223 rem. I believe gunsmith said his supplier was out of .223AI seaters so he reamed it to .223AI.
I paid $225.00 for the set. Would like $195.00 shipped for all.
If interested PM your contact info & phone# if you have any questions.
Rich:)

I am looking for some .223 AI dies if anyone has any that they no longer use...

I am partial to redding but RCBS and hornady work fine as well, oh and I would be all over a 3 die neck sizer set.... Thanks

.223 Neck sizer (bushing die) and a comp seater in .223 is all you need. Once the case is formed in the chamber you will only need to resize the neck. Neither of the above dies have shoulders.

Otherwise I have a lee seater and fl sizer that works I would sell you for $25.00 (as new) shipped in .223AI that I no longer use since I now use a Redding comp seater and Comp Bushing die in .223 for all my .223 based rounds including. .223AI, .223, 20 Practical and 17-223AI

Jon

Recent Posts