• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb 22-250

browning442

Looking at buying a 22-250, seeing what is out there. Want something that is not super heavy so I can carry it around to shoot coyotes with, but also want to be able to shoot prairie dogs with and not have the barrel melt. I realize this is sort of a double standard, but i'm sure something will fit the profile. Not looking for something super cheap, and nothing super expensive. Something that is fairly nice, mid-priced that will shoot tight groups. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Rem 788 22-250 with Kreiger varmit barrel in wood aftermarket stock. If interested send email for pics.

Dennis, I was waiting on an auction on gunbroker and ended up winning the bid so I have one coming. Thank you all for the offers though, much appreciated.

SB

Let's refresh this one guys. I am still looking for a 22-250 that's a proven shooter, and low round count. Preference is a heavy sporter barrel, bull barrels or accurate regular barrels are ok too. Need a rig for coyote hunting this fall. Prefer wood stock, but i'll consider others.

Thanks.

Recent Posts