• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 162 Amax

Dan,

I believe my local store had a couple boxes on the shelf yesterday, I can pick them up for you if you need. (as long as they're still there :D).

let me know.

t

I need to say thanks to Outlaw 6.0. This member went out of his way to help me. I needed some 162 Amax's like the post stated. He thought he saw some at a local store and went back to look. They had 3 boxes he purchased and is sending to me. People like him gives you a little hope for this world. If there is anyway I can repay the favor just ask. Thanks again. Dan

Dan, thank you for the kind words; i've had members of this forum help me like this so it is only right to pay it forward.

I just dropped your fodder off at the USPS. PM incoming with Tracking info.

t

Amen! I've had the best experiences with this community. That gun store between Gillette and rosette wy is awesome, btw!!!

Amen! I've had the best experiences with this community. That gun store between Gillette and rosette wy is awesome, btw!!!

How did you know that's where I went? :D I've been doing business with the Townsend family for almost 2 decades now. Wonderful, wonderful peoople.

t

It was just a guess - but that you said they had Amax's on the shelf made me think it was them. I was there goat hunting in 2013 and used that range to verify my zero. They are a top notch outfit to say the least. Seemed they had in stock loaded rifle ammo for ever wild cat and uncommon caliber there is. Here in Texas you never see loaded ammo for AI or anything not super common.