• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 16" AR15 Barrel with 5/8 Thread!!

blarson

Need a Wylde AR15 barrel!!!!:D Needing a 5/8-24 thread on it for suppressor purposes. Wanting 16" but might settle for 18". If you have one or know of where to get one please let me know!!! I have no clue where to even start. Thank you in advance.

Google AR Performance. They will have what you want. I have built AR-15 rifles using one of his 16" and another using a 20". Both are very accurate and faster than other barrels of the same length that I own. Could be the Melonite finish

I have for sale a windham weaponry A4 barrel with nut, hg, tube, etc ready to install on your receiver. Fired less than 50 rounds, 16 inch, threaded for flash hider, 9 twist.
$160 shipped.
Mark

I got on their website....no 16". Not sure why. Going to contact shortly.

AR Performance has discontinued the 16" barrels with 5/8-24!!! So if anyone has one I'll buy it!!

Get one from blackhole weaponry. You just have to select the 1/2x28 threads when ordering and then in the comments section request that it be threaded 5/8x24, they will do it for you.