SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 16" AR15 Barrel with 5/8 Thread!!

blarson

Need a Wylde AR15 barrel!!!!:D Needing a 5/8-24 thread on it for suppressor purposes. Wanting 16" but might settle for 18". If you have one or know of where to get one please let me know!!! I have no clue where to even start. Thank you in advance.

omega1

Google AR Performance. They will have what you want. I have built AR-15 rifles using one of his 16" and another using a 20". Both are very accurate and faster than other barrels of the same length that I own. Could be the Melonite finish

Quackshot

I have for sale a windham weaponry A4 barrel with nut, hg, tube, etc ready to install on your receiver. Fired less than 50 rounds, 16 inch, threaded for flash hider, 9 twist.
$160 shipped.
Mark

blarson

I got on their website....no 16". Not sure why. Going to contact shortly.

blarson

AR Performance has discontinued the 16" barrels with 5/8-24!!! So if anyone has one I'll buy it!!

coyotekiller

Get one from blackhole weaponry. You just have to select the 1/2x28 threads when ordering and then in the comments section request that it be threaded 5/8x24, they will do it for you.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce