WTB: 10 Gauge shotgun

Jeremybj

Hey,

I know I am looking to buy, but I thought this might be better under the waterfowl section. I am looking to get a 10 guage shotgun. I am looking for maybe a Browning BPS or a Remington SP10. Anyone have one for sale or know who has one for sale? Just playing around with the idea at the moment, but anybody who can point me in the direction of one would be great. Thanks.

FWIW, that BPS 10 ga. packs a wallop. I shoot a Browning Gold Invector and love it, no more recoil than a 12 ga auto. It actually kicks less than my 12 ga. BPS by far.

Good luck!

Don't know if you are aware of it or not but the RemingtonSP10 is discontinued and no longer produced. If you want one there are several for sale on gunbroker.com

I just sold my BPS-10 a couple weeks ago but i have a Gold-10 that i'd think about selling.

Gold-10
Dipped in Natgear 2 years ago
30" barrel that I had Angleport lengthen the forcing cones
2 Rhino extended/ported choke tubes
Only shot 2-3 boxes in 3 years. No problems.

I turkey hunt with a highly-modified Remington SP-10. It's heavy, but it nails them gobblers waayyy out there if one hangs up and won't come in to conventional ranges.

Hey,

I know I am looking to buy, but I thought this might be better under the waterfowl section. I am looking to get a 10 guage shotgun. I am looking for maybe a Browning BPS or a Remington SP10. Anyone have one for sale or know who has one for sale? Just playing around with the idea at the moment, but anybody who can point me in the direction of one would be great. Thanks.

Hi Jeremy, I am new to the forums and long range shooting I am not new to hunting waterfowl, iv been doing it my whole life. A 10 ga these days are only good for one thing, "skybusting" . But if you are set on a 10 I would suggest the Browning semi. I hope this helps. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.