• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 1-4 scope for AR 15 (6.5 grendel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontoon

Also open to other options if there are other good ideas. Low end magnification is important to me as it's going to be used for pig hunting. I want to be able to be able to adjust to the animal movement at close distance if needed.

Windage, elevation, and parallax desired, but parallax is not critical. Illuminated optic, I could take or leave it. Heavy-ish reticle would be good since it's for hunting. Gun will also be used for target shooting.

Ideally under $500, and the cheaper the better as long as it doesn't suck.

Burris Fullfield TAC30 Tactical Rifle Scope with Fast Fire II Red Dot Reflex Sight and AR-P.E.P.R. Mount | Bass Pro Shops: The Best Hunting, Fishing, Camping & Outdoor Gear

This scope is on my long range AR15 in .223. I am buying a more suitable long range specific scope for my .223 and this scope is going on my .300 blackout once its complete. Great scope, especially with what you're looking to do.

You can get them for about $399. That's what I got mine for purchasing it from a bass pro store in my hometown in May of last year.

I think I wrote it off because I'm going to be 6.5 Grendel thus the holdovers would be inaccurate? Still feel the same way?

Status
Not open for further replies.