Writer needed - Article topic of your choice.

If you have an article topic that you are interested in writing about let us know what it is. We're most likely interested in publishing it.

If you already wrote something and are interested in having it published, send it over. We'll take a look.
I have a short article I have written related to hunting success stories from a hunt in 2019. I would like to contribute to this site if possible.

I could do a formal write-up of a hunt from 2017 when my then pregnant wife shot her first antelope at 368yd. I'm also currently working on getting my oldest daughter into hunting and shooting and I would like to do an article about that when it culminates.

I'd like to do an article on youth training and hunting. Many stories to tell, and I figured it might be a good start to explain my training & motivational techniques for the youth I have had a chance to get behind a trigger.

Please let me know if you'd have any interest in this topic.

Hi Andy,
I was the guy that backpacked the Grand Canyon with your dad. (He took the photo of my avatar) I'd like to do an article on backpack hunting gear lists. Lists plural, as in one for solo hunting and one for partner(s) backpack hunting.
Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.