WOW- USPS priority mail is MESSED UP !!!!!!

H82MISS

Expecting a scope to mount on friends' handgun. It was mailed by priority mail Dec. 22nd, from NY, and today according to my local post office, they say its in NJ. Unbelievable.

Expecting a scope to mount on friends' handgun. It was mailed by priority mail Dec. 22nd, from NY, and today according to my local post office, they say its in NJ. Unbelievable.
I have a Priority Envelope mailer that's been "In Transit" since Dec.3!!!!!

Ya I have been trying to avoid having things shipped that way. Something to do with Quarantine? Maybe why it is taking an extra 14 days lately🤷🏻‍♂️

I just got a trigger today that expected delivery date was December 7. With 2 day shipping it showed up today!

Purchased a stock from a fellow on here. He shipped it 12/14, just received it yesterday. IN to SC. It's sad.

Yes I've got a couple checks out that are still MIA after almost a month. I shipped some parts from Montana, they went to Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, then to Oregon. Crazy times for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.