WOW .. no more asking Load Questions Check this out!!!

Wyo now you know somebody is going to come up with something thats not listed and will stll have to ask
grin.gif

Yeah I know.. but I thought that since we get ALOT of repeat questions about "what powder" and "what bullet" and I am guilty too... I thought I'd post the site.. man it has tons of loads....

A couple other places for loads online is www.accuratereloading.com and www.loadyourown.com Additionally some of the reloading manufacturers like Ramshot, Hornady, etc. have some loading data on their web sites.

As far as commonly asked load questions, I think about every hunting/shooting site needs a FAQ section, w/ load data for the .308 Winchester featured *prominently* at the top! Also discussing the various merits (or lack thereof) of the 155gr, 168gr, and 175gr bullets for said caliber, etc. I swear, I see some kind of question on that every week, on one loading board or another. But, hell, when I started out loading the .308, I got pointed over to www.snipershide.com, as those boys shoot a *lot* of .308 Win, so I got to ask most of my stupid questions over there
wink.gif

Monte

yup been there alot too!!..but htis site i posted has alot of the "off" cartridges as well..

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.