Wow…just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Larry notified me last week that they had Varget @ $41.79/lb. Great - I'm in. Go to check out. Can only buy 1 1 lb canister. OK, I'll bite. After Hazmat, sipping and tax it was $80.00 for the pound! I choked and hit Cancel….So I'm still waiting on the Unicorns.
I wrote up about two pages to post on this subject supply/demand manufacturing-retailers and deleted it. We are in different times.
God Bless the United States, but most of all GOD BLESS us all!

I thought this was to much. Correction it is to much. I can go without until prices settle back down.

Attachments

• 20220122_104230.jpg
    20220122_104230.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 174
Its a free market society, in the middle of a pandemic, with markets that are crashing.
If you dont buy it I will.

Exactly! Funny how all the "ultra conservative, free market, privatize public services" people turn into extreme liberals when it impacts something they need. You want this store owner to disregard free market policies so he can subsidize your goods?

Doesn't surprise me. I grew up in that area. Never the most competitive pricing.

Yup. They've always been really high. I remember 3-5 years ago I needed BH209 since I was about tapped out. I think I gave nearly 50 bucks for their 1 can. Same with powder. They definitely mark their stuff up a lot!

Can u say, insane price gouging? I'd never buy anything from them
Totally Agree, I don't believe any of the crap that they tell us anymore. All the powder that was once on the shelves, then all the ammo ( Factory loads). That were on the shelves. Still doesn't add up to the huge shortages that we still see. Illusion,
What the Ears hear and the Eyes see,
The mind believes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.