Wow…just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...if anyone thinks newrona is going away, you gon spend a lot of time with s surprised look on your face in the coming years. I said in april 2020 when they locked us down "theres zero chance the mouthfoamers EVER let this kinda control go". I am not a smart man, but I have been paying attention for 40 years, and the pattern of These nutjobs in office is reeeeeally consistent
They will relinquish control when they lose the election

Supply and demand. Has zero to do with regulations.
Right... theres no regulations on powder manufacturing or sales. None on Lead mining or bullet or ammo manufacturing or ammo sales. Total free market. Anyone Could jump right in here and start producing and selling then? With prices tripling, in a free market, production ramps up. What is keeping that from happening now? Aliens?

Uncle Larry notified me last week that they had Varget @ $41.79/lb. Great - I'm in. Go to check out. Can only buy 1 1 lb canister. OK, I'll bite. After Hazmat, sipping and tax it was $80.00 for the pound! I choked and hit Cancel….So I'm still waiting on the Unicorns.
Same ^. I wanted to try Varget, but not at $80 a pound. The haz mat and shipping doubled the price of the powder.

I =I am the same as far as buying from rip off dealers!! Problem is they all
say it's their normal mark up? Plus they are the only small town seller!! I can hardly type here due to all the dang adds going off!!

Right... theres no regulations on powder manufacturing or sales. None on Lead mining or bullet or ammo manufacturing or ammo sales. Total free market. Anyone Could jump right in here and start producing and selling then? With prices tripling, in a free market, production ramps up. What is keeping that from happening now? Aliens?
Oh brother. Frankly I'm glad there are regulations in this case. I don't think it's wise to eliminate regulations on two of the most explosive and toxic substances.

Oh brother. Frankly I'm glad there are regulations in this case. I don't think it's wise to eliminate regulations on two of the most explosive and toxic substances.
HAHAHAHAHA......WOWZER. I can drive less than 50 miles and find freaking train car loads of several specific fertilizers......yeah they would put smokeless and black powder to shame in both those areas. In addition....we dont pay HAZ MAT fees to have it delivered to our shop doors.

HAHAHAHAHA......WOWZER. I can drive less than 50 miles and find freaking train car loads of several specific fertilizers......yeah they would put smokeless and black powder to shame in both those areas. In addition....we dont pay HAZ MAT fees to have it delivered to our shop doors.
You don't think fertilizer producers have regulations?

Yes…. Anyone remember Oklahoma City….?? A nut case could never accomplish that will rifle powder. But the left can sure hurt our pocketbooks and act like they re protecting 'the Lambs' ( for votes) while they re really setting them and us up for slaughter.

Remember this BS next time you get to vote. If things don't change then we ll all have stay home anyway cause there ll be no place to charge our mandated EV s ….!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.