Wow…just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, kind like 5.7 x 28 cartridges for my PS90 carbine andRUGER 57 pistol. Pre-pandemic it was $26. to $30. a box of 50. Kinda steep but NOW it's $65. per little box 50!! I refuse to pay that.
So I hoard my supplying shoot 9 mm from my RUGER PC chassis carbine.
Eric B.
I am hoarding mine as well, but I am thinking of loading for my 5.7x28 AR57 rifles. The say you should not do it for the pistols.

I would like more info on these robots.
Do you need a hunting Lisc.
ROBOTS!! I keep bringing this up for you guys. Some times there are more robots on here then logged in members, And what do you think they are looking for? https://www.longrangehunting.com/online/

Why do you think that 5 minutes after someone screams POWDER,PRIMERS its all gone. All the time.
537 robots on at the time of my post
T.P.

ROBOTS!! I keep bringing this up for you guys. Some times there are more robots on here then logged in members, And what do you think they are looking for? https://www.longrangehunting.com/online/

Why do you think that 5 minutes after someone screams POWDER,PRIMERS its all gone. All the time.
T.P.
How do you determine what's robot and what ain't? I'm not IT qualified but I've never heard of software like you described

How do you determine what's robot and what ain't? I'm not IT qualified but I've never heard of software like you described
They are used all the time! Might heard of them as scripts! I don't use them but have friends who do for other products

Yes…. Anyone remember Oklahoma City….?? A nut case could never accomplish that will rifle powder. But the left can sure hurt our pocketbooks and act like they re protecting 'the Lambs' ( for votes) while they re really setting them and us up for slaughter.

Remember this BS next time you get to vote. If things don't change then we ll all have stay home anyway cause there ll be no place to charge our mandated EV s ….!!!

It can't be done with fertilizer either! memtb

Last edited:
Yeah, all this price gouging makes me sick too! All we can do is shop around for relative deals! The real problem is the Politicians and Varmints at the top of the heap! Do they still have Rat killings in this country? Lynchings? They are most definitely traitors to us hunters and shooters!

Anyone else notice that the $ sign was missing on the tag. They meant for that to read $74.99 not 474.99. On a keyboard the $ and the 4 are the same key.

Supply and demand. Simple as that. You guys don't know what they paid for do you? I know for a fact powder prices have gone up for retailers as well as haz mat to get it delivered. Guess you guys haven't noticed used pick up prices or new pick up prices lately. Everything has gone up, exponentially. The more valuable or hard to get, the more it costs on the shelves. So, if ya wanna shoot it then pay for it. Or don't. Pretty simple.

Supply is all sitting off the coast of California...

1642984399434.png

Supply and demand. Simple as that. You guys don't know what they paid for do you? I know for a fact powder prices have gone up for retailers as well as haz mat to get it delivered. Guess you guys haven't noticed used pick up prices or new pick up prices lately. Everything has gone up, exponentially. The more valuable or hard to get, the more it costs on the shelves. So, if ya wanna shoot it then pay for it. Or don't. Pretty simple.

Or shop for a better price. I bought the same powder 3 weeks ago for 41.99 a lb and the local LGS. Small mom and pops shop and they said prices are up about 10-15% their cost which is about what I paid over what I paid before. Just saying. Nope we don't know what they paid for it that's for sure.

T.P.
Or shop for a better price. I bought the same powder 3 weeks ago for 41.99 a lb and the local LGS. Small mom and pops shop and they said prices are up about 10-15% their cost which is about what I paid over what I paid before. Just saying. Nope we don't know what they paid for it that's for sure.
Depending on what price column you're in a dealer will get a 15% break on bulk purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.