Would you ever buy a used scope on amazon?

Stay away from Amazon, they are a Seattle based company what does that tell you, they are not gun friendly and make a boat load of $$ selling knock off imported junk.

None of Silicon Valley is gun friendly, including the ones who likely build the servers over which we are currently communicating. Just like with the recent twitter stuff. That's a problem. Just not sure how to get around it. If Biden gets in and Dems take the Senate, all speech will be censored. If we get 4 more years of Barr, maybe things change.

Worth the risk? I've found the scope I've been planing on putting atop my new custom listed on amazon, says "used-very good" and in description it basically says damaged packaging is the reason? This scope is listed for about 50% of the going rate. Would y'all take the risk?
I have bought them off ebay in the past. No problems so far. Insist on a 3 day inspection.

Worth the risk? I've found the scope I've been planing on putting atop my new custom listed on amazon, says "used-very good" and in description it basically says damaged packaging is the reason? This scope is listed for about 50% of the going rate. Would y'all take the risk?
Yes, ask for 3 day inspection, free returns. I have bought them off ebay, no problems.