WOTAC help!!

I have a small problem. I lost my elevation turret off of my scope!!! Lost it while hunting and have no clue where! Since Matt is no longer around I can't get a replacement. Would like to use this scope but no turret no go!! I'm open to any ideas!!!! I don't know if another scope manufacturers turret will fit or not? Any ideas??? Thanx guys, Jake

Sorry but that is funny, sounds like something that would happen to me.

Use the windage knob. If the knob has L/R markings instead of straight moa then put some tape over the markings and write it in with a pen. You'll have to use the reticle for wind hold offs if you don't already.

I would think a guy could take the windage turret into a machine shop and have one built fairly easy, then order a turret tape from Custom Turret Systems and your GTG.

See!!!! That never crossed my mind!!!! Thank you I'm going to try that!!

Make sure you get a estimate before the shop does the work. Im guessing a 1 of turret wont be cheap to make. Its not like they will have a program written to just pop them out

The turret should be stupid easy to cut, if it took an hour on a manual lathe I would be surprised, I don't have any aluminum around otherwise I would make ya one just for fun, I have a WOTAC sitting here also but it's decent enough that I want to keep the turrets.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.