Worth the wait Z7

blipelt

I just picked up my new left handed Z7 today. Definately worth the wait.

S5002239.jpg

Ran a few through the chrony before I left. Right around 315fps. Man she shoots nice I was a little skeptical about getting rid of my Bowtech but after abought thirty arrows I decided I would let my guardian go to someone else. With the speed it has and the short axle to axle I think it will serve me well. Aug 29 will be its first trip for antelope.

Brent

WOW! That's one fine looking setup. Been hearing lots of good things about the Z7 but haven't had an opportunity to shoot one.

Enjoy.

Never been brand loyal, I shot alot of bows and this one I liked the best. It sure is nice when a couple of guys in our archery shop are lefthanded. I shot the managers he was using for league and had him order me one. Having the vel. when I spot and stalk I liked but also how compact it is at 30" axle to axle for ground blind and treestand hunting. It seemed to suit me best. Just my two cents.

Brent

One of the guys at our archery club had his out last week. He said it is his favorite bow so far. He gets a brand new bow every year, so he gets to try a lot of bows. (He works at the Mathews factory 20 miles down the road. LUCKY!) If I didn't shoot my Switchback XT so well, I would be picking one up!

Tried the Z7 as well as the Reezon and the Monster about a month ago. The Z7 was very smooth and pleasant to shoot. I am thinking of picking one up for the next bow season. I'll probably hand my old Q2 down to my youngest son.

Very nice looking setup and serious looking too. Congratulations and enjoy.

Last edited:
The one draw back I found is the string. I replaced already with a winners choice string and cable. Probably didn't need it.

Brent

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts