Worth Cleaning or Replace Barrel?

DoneNOut

Here is a picture after hours of bronze brush and Free All scrubbing. Black as night still. Black pouring out the barrel. Am I answering my own question here? Savage

Attachments

• A22DC170-FF01-4BBB-B287-32BA4659F872.jpeg
    A22DC170-FF01-4BBB-B287-32BA4659F872.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 211
If FLITZ can't get it clean, then I'd just shoot it to see what it's capable of. FLITZ will remove moly if that's what's in there.
I love Flitz metal polish, but they also have a bore cleaner that is higher abrasive. Iosso, J-B, Flitz bore cleaner. I guess if one uses a high grit metal polish it serves as a detriment to the bore. Too polished a bore will attract more fouling.

I love Flitz metal polish, but they also have a bore cleaner that is higher abrasive. Iosso, J-B, Flitz bore cleaner. I guess if one uses a high grit metal polish it serves as a detriment to the bore. Too polished a bore will attract more fouling.

I use Iosso SPARINGLY but if a bore has really stubborn fouling, Iosso would likey be one of the best remedies.

I would really like to recommend witches brew . It was recommended by the guys at pac nor barrels for new barrel break in . The bore scope does not lie . Good luck