Working at home ...

FEENIX

... started today until further notice. The best-case scenario is the end of the month. Apparently, there is a contingency plan (from my installation) that is being considered to extend to the August/September timeframe.

Hopefully, it does not get any worst. Be safe and God bless!

20 Mar update: Just got notified 10 minutes ago, we are now in HPCON Bravo.

HPCON.JPG

Last edited:
I am a School Teacher/Coach and we are shut down for 30days, but that only leaves like 3-4weeks of school at most, so a lot of the admin ppl are thinking school will be canceled for the year...I will still need to go mow or practice field and game field tho.

we are shut down for 30days, but that only leaves like 3-4weeks of school at most, so a lot of the admin ppl are thinking school will be canceled for the year..

We got an automated call and email today from the Independant School System....our kids are out until April 20th (for now) and there is talk of cancelling the rest of the year here as well. Any and ALL childcare (including private in-home babysitters) have been shut down. As of this morning the Sheriffs Office I work for laid off ALL part-time and seasonal deputies/admin staff until further notice. Really starting to personally feel the effects of this thing now. Really hope you LRH members stay safe and remain healthy. Take care friends!

Steve theres 2 cases in flathead right now.And as you no most everything is very limited.F&G just closed its office,hope you have no problem on line for permits.I did. My wife is working from home,they are critical infrastructure.Thing like court are postponed or tele.We do have tp,not much in freezer,first time ever ate my tags local hunting.Guess if I get hard up Ill eat a bear,thats soon.And fish
IMG_1917.JPG

Steve theres 2 cases in flathead right now.And as you no most everything is very limited.F&G just closed its office,hope you have no problem on line for permits.I did. My wife is working from home,they are critical infrastructure.Thing like court are postponed or tele.We do have tp,not much in freezer,first time ever ate my tags local hunting.Guess if I get hard up Ill eat a bear,thats soon.And fishView attachment 182822
Saw a lot of boats launching in Somers yesterday.

My wife and I are working at home and the kids are out of School until at least 4/3 but I doubt they will go back by then. They are probably going to try some kind of correspondence learning for the kids but who knows how that will work.

My wife ventured out to the store yesterday and was able to get some stuff but no eggs, TP, potatoes, etc. Luckily, she got some meat. We were running low, and I was about ready to go out and pop a Crop-damage doe. Glad I don't have to do that yet, given that they haven't dropped their fawns 😬😬.

Roll count on the TP is 14. I guess I should consider myself lucky. In a couple weeks, we'll be cutting up old Tee-shirts and socks! Maybe sooner, if someone in our house doesn't stop wrapping enough of the stuff around her hand to make it look like she's wearing a Boxing Glove after taking care of business.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.