• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wool vest,dies,brass,misc

cabinfever

Cleaning out the boars nest and have some odds and ends I need to sell.

7mm unfired winchester brass. I have two bags of 50. it's never been opened.$22 per bag

7mm unfired remington brass 67 count ; once fired 21 count $25 for the lot

7mm RCBS die set. $20

243 Remington brass. 67 unfired pieces and 64 once fired pieces. Take $35 for the lot.

243 RCBS die set. $20

Cabelas fly tying kit. Bought it new 6 years ago and have never used it. Still in the box. Think I paid $60 for it.I'll take $30

Gatco Edgemate System Knife sharpener. $15 link below
Cabela's: GATCO™ Edgemate™ System Knife Sharpener

Terrain Navigator Colorado and Utah. This is an older version that does not work with the newest version of windows. I paid $100 for each state and I can tell you even this older version is awesome.A little hint! If you own this older version they will let you upgrade for $25 for the brand new version. I'll take $25 per state. This is an easy way to get 50% off each state

I have ton's of eastmans, muley crazy, tropht hunter, hunting illustrated magazines, huntin fool.

Several muley crazy, and moss back DVD's and a few others. $9 shipped in the lower 48. Let me know what your looking for and I'll let ya know if I have it.

Cabelas Outfitter Wool Vest. Only worn a few time. Size is Large.here is the link to look at it. $35

Cabela's: Cabela's Outfitter's Wool Vest

Keep your eyes peeled! I may have more stuff as i get into this project a little deeper.

Alert