• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wood stocked 30-06 or 308 bolt rifle

Brianc74

I'm looking for a Used but in great condition bolt rifle chambered in 30-06 or 308. This is the only chamber options I'm looking for. I'm looking to get a rifle for my dad. He thinks he wants to go hunting with the grandkids soon and wants a rifle for himself. He is wants a wood stock, and blued metal. I'm looking for a rifle in one of the manufactures. A RugerMKII, Tikka T3 or T3x, Remington 700 BDL, Winchester Model 70, or X-Bolt.
Please Personal Message me on what you have and a price shipped to 83644.

Brian

Last edited:
I have a pristine ruger 77, blued with nice walnut. 3006. if you can wait til wed night, I'll take some pics

I have a very clean CZ 550 controll round feed in 30-06. Mirror bore. Comes with a set of Warne 1' rings & a set of CZ brand 30mm extension rings. $500 + $45 shipping. Pictures available if interested...

I'm looking for a Used but in great condition bolt rifle chambered in 30-06 or 308. This is the only chamber options I'm looking for. I'm looking to get a rifle for my dad. He thinks he wants to go hunting with the grandkids soon and wants a rifle for himself. He is wants a wood stock, and blued metal. I'm looking for a rifle in one of the manufactures. A RugerMKII, Tikka T3 or T3x, Remington 700 BDL, Winchester Model 70, or X-Bolt.
Please Personal Message me on what you have and a price shipped to 83644.

Brian
Still looking
I can't figure out the private message feature yet but long story short I have a brand ,new unfired, never had the bolt in it, cz557 in 308. Laminate stock. Box, papers, gun in bag. It's registered in my name so it's now "used". I don't need another 308 and it's gonna stay in the closet. I'm willing to sell or trade. Realize I'm gonna lose money on it, but beats it just sitting around. If you've got any interest send me a message. Thx

I appreciate the offer. But my old man is wanting a walnut stock not laminate.

Brian

I have shown the old boy pictures of offers to sell rifles.
He really likes the looks of the following rifles.
1. Remington 700 BDL made earlier then 2000
2. Winchester Model 70 with Claw Extraction
3. Sako rifles

Brian

The old fart wants to spent $1000 or less on a rifle, not including glass. I have the glass for him.

Brian

There are only about 1000 on gunbroker, gunauction.com and guns international that meet your criteria.

Glad to see Dad has taste.

Here you go, betcha $1000 would buy it.