?? Wonder if I made a bad choice

Since you are in California here is the California Description out of the Law:
(1) A softnose or expanding projectile is a bullet designed to increase from its original diameter, commonly referred to as "mushrooming", and retain a significant part of its original weight upon impact with, or when passing through the tissues of an animal.

And this is what Berger Says:
What is the difference between Berger hunting and target bullets?
Berger hunting bullets are built with a thinner J4 jacket, allowing for 2-3" of penetration followed by a rapid expansion.

There are plenty of people who use whatever they want and there are lots of animals tha
(1) A softnose or expanding projectile is a bullet designed to increase from its original diameter, commonly referred to as "mushrooming", and retain a significant part of its original weight upon impact with, or when passing through the tissues of an animal.

Berger hunting bullets are built with a thinner J4 jacket, allowing for 2-3" of penetration followed by a rapid expansion.

There are plenty of people who use whatever they want and there are lots of animals that go off and die somewhere and are not found due to exactly this.

Have a good day
Here a day and ignored already

I love Forrest Gump. Have a nice day.
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

There are plenty of people who use whatever they want and there are lots of animals that go off and die somewhere and are not found due to exactly this.

Have a good day.

You need a lesson on how bullets work.

Have a good day.

Rapid expansion can account for massive energy transfer, larger permanent and temporal wound channels, significant tearing of flesh and blood vessels, which equates to large blood loss. Rapid expansion btw is opposite of "penciling" through an animal.

Yeah I agree with Adam 32+P, I think you missed the mark here bud! I hunt in quite a few different states and have not been to one yet that specifically says you cannot use a Berger bullet. I know there are a few places where it is illegal to use bullets containing lead but when you say it is illegal in most places you should do your home work first before posting.
Yea Bud, no one said you could not use a Berger Bullet. Just the correct one. Maybe reading is not your strong suit.

Yea Bud, no one said you could not use a Berger Bullet. Just the correct one. Maybe reading is not your strong suit.

Should Not use that Bullet for Hunting. It is illegal in most places. In Alabama "mushrooming ammunition" is how it is stated in the Hunting Regulations.

^^^ You literally just posted that it is illegal to use and you should not use them...memory isn't your strong suit.