wolves or no wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
One example. Wolf attacks are extremely rare. If "unprovoked" attacks were the case, I'd stay out of the woods. Posting info like that is misleading. But, I see a lot of that where wolves are concerned. 406muley
GOOGLE WOLF ATTACKS..

^^^^^^ What he said!!! My favorite pastime is predator hunting (coyotes). Hunting was better everywhere before the wolves were reintroduced .
fact of the matter is anyone that says ...""oh well they are needed in ecosystem and we need them too equal out the numbers'' is living in a dream reality and obviously isn't from any state that has them and hasn't seen their RATH up close and personal from start too finish, ,, but simply took up residence out west and also bring their squirrel squeezing logic with them!! They are simply the PLAGUE, they spread across the land faster than can be contained and have no natural predators exclude man and will wipe out anything in their way including any other predator, BEERS LIONS COYOTES ETC.

The moose go first.

We had world class moose here 10 years ago.

They're still selling tags. The thinking must be let the hunters shoot a few then we can blame them when the moos are 100% gone.
Agreed. I saw what became WA record moose on both Mica Peak and Huckleberry Ridge in Stevens Co. in the late 2000s, and regulary glassed big mature bulls in the Selkirks and Stevens Pass out of Republic. Now, gone for the most part. A couple small ones here and there. If you track the harvest and trophy stats, steady decline since 2011. Clearly due to an exponential rise in poaching 🙄... AND covid of course 🤥

Last edited:
^^^^^ Elk hunter, when they start wiping out the BEERS then things will change and the wolf huggers will even be after them. 😂😂😂
I say tie two wolf huggers to one wolf in a "Hand-to-Paw Hug Match"; we'll start with all the federal and state politicians known to have pushed this thing the hardest since inception, then really get things ramped up with a "Celebrity Hand-to-Paw Hug Match", put them in the octagon, sell it on Pay-Per-View, Dana White will produce and promote it, Vegas will run the odds and betting. 40% of the proceeds will be paid to all the guides that have steadily lost their businesses in places like the Frank Church and other states, and will now be financed to humanely and lovingly trap the wolves, the other 40% will go to the "hugger-hunters" to round up the huggers for the matches, but I suspect they'll do it for much less or even free. The remaining 20% will be paid to all the ranchers that help feed us that have steadily lost livestock and told to "just count it as a loss on your taxes". Dana White will be paid 100% from advertising dollars, which I see being in the billions. Of course, all the wolves will have to be humanely euthanized after each match from the "extremely rare taking of human life by a wolf". How long till we're thru them both? Take maybe seven to ten years with a match airing daily? You're right, let's go two-a-day, life is luck, time is short, and people are bored being quarantined and social exterminated, uh, I mean, distanced in their homes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.