Wolf

I'm almost 68 and grew up on a farm and farmed a good portion into my late 20's, so Also had a Ranch of my own. The land has been my teacher too. Also technology has come a long, I hunt at least 3 days a week for predators every week..... I stand by what I said.... Also go to Nobles foundation who has done extensive research that hunters like us , we just don't have the resources that they do.....:D

Feral Hogs News

Wow Silver Dog!!! It sure is funny when it comes to the wolf the people who tell us how to manage them have no experience with them and don't have to live with them. I guess ignorance is bliss!!
Jon

I've said it before and I'll say it again - in areas where people go, I want them gone, the wolf and the grizzly. They serve no purpose today. We don't need them to properly manage our wild game and they make things complicated. If you have hunted around either of them you know what I mean. There is one other thing - grizzly kill people from time to time. I don't know about you, but I'm not OK with that. With them gone, no complications. So... be careful for whom you vote.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - in areas where people go, I want them gone, the wolf and the grizzly. They serve no purpose today. We don't need them to properly manage our wild game and they make things complicated. If you have hunted around either of them you know what I mean. There is one other thing - grizzly kill people from time to time. I don't know about you, but I'm not OK with that. With them gone, no complications. So... be careful for whom you vote.

Yep! Right with you on that one bro.... I don't want any wolves around or Grizzlys...
I'm not saying extermination, but shoot them on sight is all. Then they'll go back up into the mountains, instead of coming into towns, it'll keep their numbers down. etc....

I just had another Wolf on my camera. This wolf was a male the first one is a female. I think there are more then I am getting pictures of. The season opens 8/30/14 and I plan to see if I can reduce the population or eliminate the entire bunch.

I had a lion show up on a camera near a hog trap.. i'm gonna guess 4" across its paw print.It left 3 prints in 2 different places... its a biggin.. 3 days later I spotted it chasing a doe.... 600 + yds from me, and the doe out ran it; then the cat got into high grass .... so no shot....

I may have made a mistake ,,,, should put this on a lion thread .... can't figure out how to delete it...

morning read an article about ravens. the author says if u want to
find wolves, location ravens. the birds r called wolf birds. after
the wolves finish a carcaus sp the ravens finish off the remains.
justme gbot tum

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.