Wolf taken near Polebridge Montana.

Ohlongarm

Your friend the Doctor’s land sounds like a a spot in Heaven,nice of you to let him use your 204,have fun hunting there , it would be wise if you were armed with a Pistol also !!!,
Glock 10mm, his wife is an animal lover and it took some doing to get to shoot anything legal on his place. She doesn't even want trout taken on the stream that runs through the place.

jjmp

I heard that , happy about your 10 (G)) 😉, congratulations all round we hunters help ALL wildlife and we back it up with our hard earned money!!! , be safe ,hunt Smart,good talking thks !!!.

skipglo

LRH Team Member
The drive up isn't the problem. It will be the drive home carrying all those dead animals and the three-day hangover I know I will have.
It's called.......self control my Friend! One of us should, okay could or not....have It!😇

Ol' Red

LRH Team Member
I do like to celebrate the fun times left in my life. You sound like a "fungi." Like I have been saying for a long time: Life is too long--and the good times are too few. I am a glass is EMPTY kind of man.
I thought that was supposed to be HALF empty.

skipglo

LRH Team Member
I do like to celebrate the fun times left in my life. You sound like a "fungi." Like I have been saying for a long time: Life is too long--and the good times are too few. I am a glass is EMPTY kind of man.
Plllllllhhhhhhh! That's the spelling for the sound made when you stick your tongue out between your lips and blow 😏