Wolf scoreboard.

Idaho 154, and the trappers put one on the board, Montana 105 and a couple of units at quota, and God Bless em in Wisconsin they put up seven this deer season. Officially 7 any
way, 4 with collars and 3 reported found by hunters.

I still can't beleive we're only at 105! I got a good tip from a local forester that I know, and nothing to do on Sunday. Hopefully, my dad and I can up the MT score by 2. Will let ya'll know Monday.

Dook is right on both. Just pick your area and check the site, it's that easy. If you're polite and respect their propperty, just about any rancher will let you hunt em. Just watch out for some of the "Greenies". A buddy of mine got his butt chewed by some Seirra Club a__hole because he'd seen a wolf on his land and asked to shoot it. It's rare, but there's more of em pooring into the area every year. 99% are all about it though. Sometimes they'll even call the neighboring ranches and ask where they are for ya.

Idaho 154, and the trappers put one on the board, Montana 105 and a couple of units at quota, and God Bless em in Wisconsin they put up seven this deer season. Officially 7 any
way, 4 with collars and 3 reported found by hunters.

and the season just started!!!

Montana is one less I got mine today and he is a huge black that weighed in at 210. I can not believe how big this wolf is I never expected to shoot one that weighed as much as a calf elk or more I will get pics up tomorrow

seriously 210? That is a absolute monster!

get picks up asap.

Give us the story too!

Holey good squat!!! That's my weight!

210 # ain't no small animal.

How is a trophy woof measured? Fang length, skull, squared hide?

Two those would make a nice cover for a king sized bed. Lookin' at that face first thing in the morning would put a damper on your morning intentions though.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.