Wolf Hunting... which state is BEST???

338weatherby

LRH Team Member
How about Minnesota?
We have thousands! We had three seasons a while back before they shut it down again. Very divided up here. There is a push to open a season again so my fingers are crossed. Fed DNR trapped out 37 within a mile of my house over two years and we still don’t have a season. When we had seasons, they allotted roughly 400 wolves. Upon harvest you were to report it and when 400 was hit, season was over that day.

Old man 257

My cross-hairs have been focused on Idaho as the main target for wolves, and probably MT as the next one... but I'm sure there is enough territory in Idaho to keep a guy busy enough without the need to venture to another one.... but it's good to have another option. Hopefully a tough winter will bring them down lower as they follow the game animals. It's going to be interesting... a real learning curve for sure.
Any body hunting wolf in Idaho is Welcome I wish you all the luck in the World

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.