Wolf down

Ha ha so just the action now?
I like the prc a lot. It's a little more performance but mainly I went to a switch barrel platform ina short action. The platform is to shoot comp between seasons.

View attachment 230832
So mainly you changed for the platform? Well, that is a nice looking rig. Does your can help any with recoil and what does it weigh in at?

it by far was the biggest one I have ever got I was shocked when we weighed it , most are around a 100 or less , but I have got several large coyote this year also

I just love hunting the preadators.......ran hounds on lions for 10 years, treed 59 lions in that time, call fox in the old country, now coyotes and 1 wolf in Mondamtana, bears, bobcats........predator!!!!

it by far was the biggest one I have ever got I was shocked when we weighed it , most are around a 100 or less , but I have got several large coyote this year also
You message is closed to replies.
Here are my biggest. I have 2 at 140ish. The black one is deceiving. It's a summer coat but he was an old alpha according to the biologist

when it does send it Brent, thanks!! You need to tell these folks what you do for fitness, they may be shocked. Amazing what a person can do with commitment and dedication..........GOD gives us gifts and blessing, its up to us whether we use them.
140 # is a big wolf, Brent.....along the east front here the largest female trapped was 94# a friend of mine got her, she was an amazon, most females are 60-80 ish.....the one we called in and killed here 6 years ago was a 2-3 year old Male 92 #.....

Last edited:
88ACBEAA-93E6-47DF-93E0-7C28256E0878.jpeg

looks like a full belly too....big dam dog...............thanks Brent...you ol Wolfer!!!!
You sharp sticked that one, way to go.....way to close the deal, lets hear the story......