Wolf Delisting Comments Deadline

Long Time Long Ranger

For those of you who have not commented on wolf delisting the deadline is January 13. This is a critical vote to delist wolves and the anti's are commenting heavily. You can go to the Big Game Forever site and get the info to comment or look under my thread in the wolf forum on Wyoming wolf meeting. All you have to say is that you support the USFWS plan to delist the grey wolf from the endangered and threatenned species act. Also each state should be responsible for wildlife management within that state including the grey wolf. Also that you support the Wyoming grey wolf management plan.

This is a very important comment period to begin the control of wolf numbers that are decimating our wildlife herds. You do not have to be a Wyoming resident to comment. None of the anti's are from Wyoming but are commenting anyway from mass emails. Please help with this issue.

LTLR, thank you for keeping a closer eye on this subject than I have. As soon as your original posting came to light, I submitted my comments then.

Thanks again for your vigilance.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.