Without a doubt the funniest thing ever

That is really hilarious and really, really sad all at the same time. These people want users to jump through a million friggin hoops so that someone does not blow his/her leg off with an empty piece of brass. Come to think of it I would hate to be held liable for something like that. Gimme a break.

Philip

BH

The link is in abinok's post... It's about a fella selling 303 British Brass.

The ULR link is in Big Bores signature setup... Just a little confusing.

Gonehuntingagain, put down the keyboard and step away from the computer. Go see your therapist and when you are feeling better take another look at this thread.

The funny part is the exchange with ebay. The price paid for the brass is not so funny, it's the sad part.

And you wonder why you have such bad headaches.

not that im a 303 expert or anything, but with the exchange rate to austraulia, its probably not that steep.

[ QUOTE ]
Gonehuntingagain, put down the keyboard and step away from the computer. Go see your therapist and when you are feeling better take another look at this thread.

The funny part is the exchange with ebay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lay off the crack pipe. I know that the funny part is how stupid and politically correct Ebay is.
The price of the brass shows what happens when your rights get ****ed on.

I only say I have a headache when you are around - just to be safe!

[ QUOTE ]
I only say I have a headache when you are around - just to be safe!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're going to make someone a good wife someday Al.

(ducking a right, left combo)

Missed me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

(ducking left hook)

Sou' paw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.