• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *WithDrawn*Remington 700 BDL

johnp034

.270 Cal., 22" barrel, Leupold Mounts, Nikon ProStaff 3x9x40, as new, The pic's do not do it justice, there are no marks on the stock or anywhere on this rifle. It is perfect. $650.00 to your dealer.
rem700002.jpg

rem700004.jpg

rem700003.jpg

Re: Remington 700 BDL

sir-
I like your rifle.
can you tell me about your rifle? glass bedded? trigger job? action been trued?
the next question is going to be ruff- how long of a cap(the little black thing you would see as you have the rifle up, ready to shoot, the firing pin sticking thru) how long is it? short- about a half inch? long- about 3/4 inch? doesnt have the latest style, with the key.
[email protected]

No glass bedding, no trigger job nothing. Bone stock. Excuse me for being ignorant, I don't know what you are asking me to measure. If your talking about the back end of the bolt, it is about 1", and I don'tknow about a key.

Thanks,

I'm pretty sure he is asking you if it has an xmark pro trigger and j lock, if so it does not, very noticable from the pics, its a older standard bdl with the first gen xmark trigger befor they started calling them that, still had flat head screws and were usually pretty friendly to work on, I've had one down to 23ounces break clean with no slam fires. Hope this helps.