Wine Cork Projects

Muddyboots

OK, I am sure there are a LOT of corks laying around recently so I decided to see what I could do with one. I was going to paint it but decided painting it would "ruin" its purpose! So lets see if there are any other "interesting" uses for corks by LRH. I am thinking a bass will knock the crap out of this unless he has had too much to drink. I am also doing my part to "collect" more corks.
IMG_2858.JPG
IMG_2855.JPG
IMG_2856.JPG

OK, hard to see but there is a wine cork in my hand with the bass. Did a social distance visit with some friends at their villa that had bass in their manmade lake so decided to bring one along to see if it work. The bass slammed them so much they probably got drunk from residual wine on the cork! The popper is in my left hand below rod!
IMG_2870.JPG

Hey, where's you fishing license Muddy? I'm just jealous 'cause my wine either comes in a box or the top screws off!

PS: I don't skimp on the bourbon though!!

Another good looking killer bait.
So I have to ask, what is the best part of this journey, drinking the wine, creating a useful lure from recycling , catching and eating the fish? I suspect it is #1.

Nice job Muddy. Be safe, be well. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts