windage adjustable bases ?

thanks, had already checked my inserts, they were correct as marked. just needed a "little bit" more windage in order to keep the reticle somewhat centered. BURRIS customer service is incredible by the way, they "went the extra mile" as far as I'm concerned.

I have to ask a stupid question. Is your action not tapped square for bases? What caused you to be so out of square?

I know that was two ?'s.

Steve

I have to ask a stupid question. Is your action not tapped square for bases? What caused you to be so out of square?

I know that was two ?'s.

Steve
not a stupid question, just uninformed, (my fault, should have went into more detail in begining) yes action is tapped correctly, I had one of the older BURRIS EXTREME tact. 6x24x50, had them change it to .25 min adjustments, and as such only has 29 min total windage, 14.5 left and right, so wanted to zero rifle with windage in center, needed the adj, base to do that. Works as planned now.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.