Winchester XP3 Bullet?

jda2631

Can you buy winchester's XP3 bullet by itself anywhere? or do they only sell it in their loaded supreme elite ammunition? it looks like a great bullet, similar to the barnes MRX bullet, and i would love to buy some and work up a load and try them out, but i just dont want to pay the $60 or so for a box of 20 loaded bullets. has anyone shot these? how are they?

here is a link to the bullet on their website: Supreme Elite? XP3®

To my knowledge, theyre only available in ''loaded form'' from Win. The gun writers sure seem to ''build them up'' in thier articles tho. They seem impressed. My dad tried some out in 150gr in his 270WSM, but the Federal Fusions shot tighter groups out of his rifle, and were alot less expensive, so he stayed with them till I got my reloading equipment. Now he has to drive all the way to Oregon to load his own ammo. hahaha.

ok i didnt think you could, but just wanted to ask. i really wish they would sell them. they look like they are great bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts