• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Varmint/Police Heavy Barrel .308 FS/FT

C.W.

Winchester Model 70 Varmint/Police Heavy Barrel .308 FS/FT SPM

I have a Winchester Model 70 Varmint/Police .308 Heavy Barrel. It has a new Nikon Monarch 4x16x50 with the side Focus and Warne mount and rings. I bought it used for a bear hunt but never had the opportunity to use it. The rifle is in excellent shape and doesn't look like its had much use at all.
$950.00 + shipping or Trade for a flat top AR 15 + - cash.
$650.00 + shipping for the Winchester and mount only, no scope or rings OR Trade for AR Varmint/Heavy Barrel upper I may consider other uppers.
Sold Pending Meeting
Must be shipped to your FFL if not in Michigan.
Bipod is not included.
camo308003.jpg

camo308005.jpg

HeavyBarrel.jpg

Last edited:
You may have already sold or traded that Winchester model 70 HBAR .308 but if you still have it and want to throw in some cash on a trade, I have a like new Colt LE6920 with four mags, rail, laser, light, bipod and other goodies. gun)

You may have already sold or traded that Winchester model 70 HBAR .308 but if you still have it and want to throw in some cash on a trade, I have a like new Colt LE6920 with four mags, rail, laser, light, bipod and other goodies. gun)
Sorry Bud, it was traded off long ago for a nice Mega AR