• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Stainless Featherweight - nice wood

Killertraylor

New Haven production Model 70 stainless featherweight in .270WSM. Has Williams bottom metal and Jewell Trigger which are nearly $500 in upgrades. Put less than 20 rounds through it and found a .5 MOA full velocity load with 130 gr ttsx's. Kahles 3.5-10x50 with TDS reticle available also. Gun with Talleys only, $1000 including shipping. Kahles 3.5-10x50 $600 shipped in factory box.

Has a very small ding near the end of the barrel:

Kahles scope sold. I have a 3-9x40 Zeiss Conquest Z-plex I can throw on it and sell the package for $1300 shipped if that interests anyone.

This one is still available. I was kind enough to hold it for a week for the buyer above who said he'd have money in the mail by 5-18. He just confirmed he didn't mail the funds so I'm not going to hold it any longer for him. First come, first served!

Joe

If it was only a 300 WSM. Great looking rig and good price. Good luck!

One more try then off to Gunbroker. Over $500 invested in Jewell trigger and bottom metal alone! Will throw in all of the loaded ammo I have also - meticulously loaded and really accurate - Barnes ttsx load - I think I have about 40 rounds loaded up, maybe more.

Listed on Gunbroker now, so only available here until it has a bid meeting the reserve. Thanks all - except Browning460 who screwed me over asking me to hold it for a week for his flaky *** - I've been nice and held guns for guys 6 times now and been burned 5. Never again!

Joe

Is it still available if so how much for just the rifle lightbulb