SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Stainless Featherweight - nice wood

Killertraylor

New Haven production Model 70 stainless featherweight in .270WSM. Has Williams bottom metal and Jewell Trigger which are nearly $500 in upgrades. Put less than 20 rounds through it and found a .5 MOA full velocity load with 130 gr ttsx's. Kahles 3.5-10x50 with TDS reticle available also. Gun with Talleys only, $1000 including shipping. Kahles 3.5-10x50 $600 shipped in factory box.

Has a very small ding near the end of the barrel:

Killertraylor

Kahles scope sold. I have a 3-9x40 Zeiss Conquest Z-plex I can throw on it and sell the package for $1300 shipped if that interests anyone.

Killertraylor

This one is still available. I was kind enough to hold it for a week for the buyer above who said he'd have money in the mail by 5-18. He just confirmed he didn't mail the funds so I'm not going to hold it any longer for him. First come, first served!

Joe

Killertraylor

One more try then off to Gunbroker. Over $500 invested in Jewell trigger and bottom metal alone! Will throw in all of the loaded ammo I have also - meticulously loaded and really accurate - Barnes ttsx load - I think I have about 40 rounds loaded up, maybe more.

Killertraylor

Listed on Gunbroker now, so only available here until it has a bid meeting the reserve. Thanks all - except Browning460 who screwed me over asking me to hold it for a week for his flaky *** - I've been nice and held guns for guys 6 times now and been burned 5. Never again!

Joe

pg637b

Is it still available if so how much for just the rifle lightbulb

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.