• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester mod 70 300 wby fs

mike_l

It started out as a winchester model 70 laredo and then got rebarreled with a douglas #7 contour fluted barrel and chambered in .300 weatherby mag. i will throw in a rcbs full length, neck, and seater die plus all brass i have (about 100 pcs.). its has the pre 64 style claw extractor and its had a trigger job about #1.5 and the stock has been skim bedded. all work was done by a local gunsmith here in az... asking $1250 and open to trades
102_0463.jpg

102_0464.jpg

102_0465.jpg

102_0467.jpg

102_0468.jpg

havent really had time to work on load development i mostly was shooting factory loads and it was shooting in the .600's

havent really had time to work on load development i mostly was shooting factory loads and it was shooting in the .600's..... barrel is 26 inches long it has warne bases and some medium warn 30 mm. rings that go with the rifle... anything else you want to know just ask

anything interesting really... i like unique stuff.. bolt guns assault rifles pistols so really anything..... maybe 200 rounds down the tube.. i will send every piece of once fired brass i got for the thing

Last edited: