Winchester Medium Hunter 260 rem

Lostdot

this is my model 70 i built over a period of 9 months, i wanted to build a clean simple varmint style medium range hunting rifle. it runs a walther light benchrest varmint profile barrel in 260 rem, a hs precision varmint stock, leupy rings and bases and a nikon monarch x tactical scope. the rifle is cerakoted in sniper grey and it shoots a consistant genuine group of 0.5" @ 100yrds

so here it is in 260 rem

winchester1.jpg

winchester2.jpg

winchester3.jpg

winchester4.jpg

winchester5.jpg

Looks as good as it shoots. Tastefully done, very clean looking. Enjoy.

Lostdot

I recently built my 12 year old son his first rifle. It is almost identical to yours. It is a 260 AI built on a Savage Action, Hart 5.5 taper barrell, H&S Precision stock that is identical to yours except his has a 12 inch pull. The action is Cerrakoted and the barrell differs in that it is a matte stainless finish. His also shoots sub half inch groups. Very good, low recoiling, medium distance rifle that he can fire many times in a day of shooting, without flinching. He will occasionaly let me shoot it if we are doing load development.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts