• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester M70 Heavy Varmint .22-250 Price reduced

th82457

This is the mid nineties version that came from factory with a Wilson match barrel & a H-S Precision synthetic stock. Very accurate rifle. Gun is in excellant condition, probably as nice as you will find. Original owner had muzzle brake installed, otherwise stock rifle. Hinged floor plate magazine. Includes Leupold bases & 1 inch rings as shown in pictures. $849 + shipping/insurance in lower 48 from private owner to FFL. Listed on other sites so will go by 1st I will take it timestamp.

Attachments

• M70 Pic 1.jpeg
    M70 Pic 1.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 302
  • M70 Pic 2.jpeg
    M70 Pic 2.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 309
  • M70 Target.jpeg
    M70 Target.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 273
Maybe 500. Never used for high volume shooting or over heated. I am 2nd owner - I have shot exactly 20 rounds through it just sighting in & tried a couple handloads including group in picture. Original owner used it strictly as a coyote calling rig. No issues with rifle whatsoever.

If your sitting on the fence or have little experience with these rifles they are shooters. They were made in the custom shop and they used Wilson Barrels. I've owned several of them and still have three currently, they all shoot .5 or better. The stock is a HS Precision. These are exceptional production rifles. I don't know the seller but I'm plugging the thread because someone will have a very enjoyable rifle if they move forward.