• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Faux Extreme Weather .260 Remington...

joshf303

Started life as a EW 7/08 that was sent into PacNor and retubed with a 1/8 twist and finished at 22". The contour is a factory dupe with deeper flutes. The action was trued, lugs lapped etc at the same time. Original BC stock was replaced with a BC UltraLight a couple days ago, which has much better grip ergos IMO. Weighs 6lbs 14oz as pictured. The rifle shoots 140 AMaxes/Bergers very well and has plenty good mojo.......

$1350 shipped. Rifle will be advertised elsewhere, so first public ITI wins.

PMs returned...

Rifle was throated with the 140 Bergers. COAL is 2.935 with the beginning of the boat tails seated at the neck shoulder junction. I modified the box to feed them by taking out the rear spacer and polishing the rear surface. Feeds slick...

Rifle has about 500 rounds through it.

I have not run any 139 Scenars through it, but that will happen if it sticks around here much longer.

Open to trades/partial trades. Kimber Montanas and SS Rem 700s top the list. Fast twist 22 cals, 243s, 7/08, 7 SAUMS peak my interest. I'm not into big boomers, i.e, Ultra Mags, STWs, or anything named after a dinosaur, etc....

Optics.... A NF 5-15 NXS, Bushnell LRHS 4-18 are high on the list....

PMs returned. Giving it a couple more days and then it's off to Gunbroker.

Looks like its gonna dig the 139 Scenars too. Little KFPRO run with H4831 at 350 this past weekend. The flapper circle is a hair over 6", shots 5-8 are 1 1/4" with .5gr powder increments.....

Rifle is avaliable.....

Found a 123 Scenar load with 4350 that's sub MOA too. Need to make room...

$1050 Shipped.