• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester extreme weather 270 wsm

outfitter55

Looking to sell my model 70, this is a great rifle with less than 100 rounds through it. Has a vais brake on it, which helped keep i from recoiling straight up. very,very accurate with my handloads , using 4831 short cut and 130 sierra bullets. shoots clover leafs at 100. was broke in using tubbs final finish. and currently has a zeiss rapid z -600 3-9x40 on it with talley rings and bases. awesome gun but i have two of them, the other is exactly the same but in 300 wsm. keeping the 300 wsm as my all around rifle! will sell rifle alone or with scope! $900 for rifle alone $1400. complete gun. contact me for pics! this rifle is fluted,stainless, aluminum bedded bell & carlson stock. very lightweight and accurate! I also have dies, new and used brass, and 270, 130 gr. and 140 gr bullets, hornady and sierra, that do not go with it but , will sell if anyone is interested. :D

maybe i am a little high in price! Lets try $800 for the rifle with scope bases and rings and $1200 for rifle with scope!