• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester Coyote Light 7mm WSM

9x23w

Winchester Model 70 Coyote Light in 7mm WSM. One of the last guns to be made in New Haven before they announced the closing (I bought it a few days after the announcement).

Excellent + condition, could pass for a new gun from a store rack. Approximately 100-150 rounds fired. No longer available in 7mm WSM, the best WSM long range cartridge. Has the CRPF action so you can just drop rounds into the open bolt or chamber and not have to mess with the magazine.

Comes with the following additions:

1 - PTG blued steel trigger guard assembly (original was alloy).

2 - Warne steel bases.

3 - Reduced power trigger spring - trigger is now about 2 lbs.

The scope and rings are NOT INCLUDED.

Original box and manual ARE INCLUDED.

Definitely a 1 MOA gun, probably better, I never really played with it as much as I should have. I have too many other toys so this has to go.

Gun functions perfectly, would make a great hunting rifle, all you need is a decent scope.

$850 plus shipping and insurance through Fedex, UPS, or the Post Office. I prefer Fedex but I am flexible.

Please be sure to ask any questions and/or request any additional pictures BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO BUY. (Remember if you return it you will have to pay shipping charges both ways and all the transfer fees)

Pay via USPS or bank money order, or a personal check (I will hold 7 business days before I ship).

If you want the rifle shipped through an FFL add $30 to the total cost (my FFL's transfer fee).

cl_1.jpg

cl_2.jpg

cl_3.jpg

cl_4.jpg

cl_5.jpg

cl_6.jpg

cl_7.jpg

cl_8.jpg

cl_9.jpg

cl_10.jpg

cl_11.jpg

(Sorry for late reply, I thought I'd be notified about any responses to this thread)

Measures about .720 at the muzzle, so you are good to go for a 5/8" thread for a suppressor or brake.

No really interested in any trades, I have just too many rifles for this area. But, what do u have? (never hurts to ask).