Winchester AA 28 Gauge Hulls

quigley257

I know this is a long shot, but never hurts to ask. Does anyone have any Winchester AA 28 gauge hulls they would be willing to part with? I would take old style as well as new HS style hulls. Looking for 500 or more but would take smaller lots too. Thanks!

This place looks like a scam but I did order 20 gauge hulls from them once and they showed up just as advertised.
Yep, thanks. I've never ordered from them but knew of them. I'm thinking that I'll buy flats of new AAs for $130 and shoot them versus paying $62 plus shipping for unknown fired hulls. Good to have a backup though.

Yep, thanks. I've never ordered from them but knew of them. I'm thinking that I'll buy flats of new AAs for $130 and shoot them versus paying $62 plus shipping for unknown fired hulls. Good to have a backup though.
I didn't even pay attention to the price sorry about that. When I bought them I think it was $20 for a hundred.

If anyone is interested I have a couple a bags of once fired Gold Medal Paper hulls for sale. I think I have a total of about 1250.(I might have a few more) Been selling then for .10 Each. A bag (boxed) $50 plus actual shipping from Arizona 85635-1432 If more information is needed 520-678-0041 Lv Message to spammers and I'll call back. Thanks Al or [email protected] These hull load great and can be used over and over. pending on how hot you load them. (or how light.) I know I have loaded a mix at least 6 times and counting.