• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 70 Coyote .243

psdan000

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a very nice Winchester model 70 "coyote" in .243. I purchased this rifle recently from an online dealer, I have since come across a nice custom .243 that I had to have. Unfortunately I have no need or room for two .243's in my safe so this one is up for sale. Round count appears to be low, and it shoots great. I shot some 95 grain noslers I had loaded up into .7's @ 100 yards. Trigger appears to be un-tampered with and could use some work (its a little heavy for me), but it breaks nice. It has a few very minor stock dings and rub marks on the metal but overall in very good condition. I'd give it a 9/10. The scope can be included or not included, its a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 with a duplex reticle. Rifle with scope bases/rings: $700 shipped. Combo with the scope: $950 shipped. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.
IMG_4615 by psdan000
IMG_4616 by psdan000

Last edited:
I have this exact same rifle. What load did you get those .7s with? I've been around an inch for a while and I know it'll do better. I had some smith work done on it and they showed me a test target that was under .5".

I have owned several Model 70 Coyote rifles. Most were either 223 rem or 223 wssm. All were easily sub 1" groups and with handloads worked up for them much closer to 0.5".
I suspect this 243 is the same!